- The student is expected to:
- identify and observe actions, such as flow, that require
time for changes to be measurable (*5.11-B).
- collect data by observing and measuring (*6.2-B)
- analyze and interpret information to construct reasonable
explanations from direct or indirect evidence (*6.2-C, 7.2-C, 8.2-C).
- construct graphs, tables, maps, and charts using tools
including computers to organize, examine, and evaluate data (*6.2-E, 7.2-E,
- * Refers to the Texas Essential Knowledge & Skills