The student is expected to:
- identify events and describe changes that occur on a
regular basis (*5.6A).
- identify and describe the changes in position, direction
of motion, and speed of an object when acted upon by a force (*6.6A).
- demonstrate that changes in motion can be measured and
graphically represented (*6.6B).
- collect and analyze information to recognize patterns
such as rates of change (*7.4B).
- describe and predict the impact of different catastrophic
events on Earth (*7.14A).
- relate the role of oceans to climatic changes (*8.12B).
- identify that change in environmental conditions can
affect the survival of individuals and of species (*8.11A).
* Refers to the Texas Essential Knowledge & Skills for