- El Niño Clips for Educators -
video - AVC 98 090, produced by Jet Propulsion Laboratory (JPL) - 12 min.,
- El Niño Home Page - website
produced by the Pacific Marine Environmental Laboratory (PMEL) and National
Oceanic- Atmospheric Administration (NOAA).
- OCEANWORLD (El Niño, Fisheries, and
Satellites) - an educational website created by the TOPEX/Poseidon
Education Team at Texas A&M University through funding by NASA
- Click on "El Niño", "Fisheries", and "Satellites".
- Visit to an Ocean Planet (Oceans: Process
& Change) - an Educational CD-ROM - produced by the TOPEX/Poseidon
Project: (JPL - NASA) You may order a free copy of this CD-ROM. Just visit: