- The student is expected to:
- identify events and describe changes that occur on a
regular basis such as daily, weekly, lunar, and seasonal cycles (*5.6A).
- interpret how land forms are the result of a combination
of constructive and destructive forces such as plate tectonics.
- identify forces that shape features of Earth including
uplifting, movement of water and volcanic activity (*6.6C).
- relate the role of oceans to climatic change (*8.12B).
- predict land features resulting from gradual changes
such as mountain building and continental drift (*8.14A).
- * Refers to the Texas Essential Knowledge & Skills for science.