Here are some suggestions for your class project and report.
- Give the class new scientific information. After all,
this is a science class.
- Avoid emphasizing a description of some phenomena. For example
don't build your project on a description of the north Atlantic
- Explain the new science. For example, why is the north Atlantic
circulation important? What is new beyond what you learned about
the circulation in class?
- What are the scientific issues?
- Keep the subject narrow.
- You can't describe much in
- Instead of writing about global warming, write about the iron
- Write a clear introduction to the paper and what you
- Don't refer to "some scientists".
state who they are.
- Give names and institutions if possible.
5 January, 2007