Currents and Ocean Circulation
- The student is expected to:
- identify and observe actions, such as flow, that require time for changes to be measurable (*5.11-B).
- collect data by observing and measuring (*6.2-B)
- analyze and interpret information to construct reasonable explanations from direct or indirect
evidence (*6.2-C, 7.2-C, 8.2-C).
- construct graphs, tables, maps, and charts using tools including computers to organize, examine,
and evaluate data (*6.2-E, 7.2-E, 8.2-E).
- * Refers to the Texas Essential Knowledge & Skills for science.