Currents and Ocean Circulation
Theme: Systems and Structures
- The student is expected to:
- describe some cycles, structures, and processes that are found in a simple system (*5.5-A)
- describe some interactions that occur in a simple system (*5.5-B).
- identify and describe a system that results from the combination of two or more systems [wind & ocean] (*6.5-A),
- describe how the properties of a system are different from the properties of its parts (*6.5-B),
- * Refers to the Texas Essential Knowledge & Skills for science.