Oceanic Heat Budget
The student is expected to:
- describe some interactions that occur in a simple system (*5.5B)
- define matter and energy (*6.8A)
- know that complex interactions occur between matter and energy (*6.8 & 8.10)
- explain and illustrate the interactions between matter and energy in the water cycle (*6.8B)
- describe how systems may reach an equilibrium (*7.5A)
- illustrate interactions between matter and energy including specific heat (*8.10A).
- describe interactions among solar, weather, and ocean systems (*8.10B).
* Refers to the Texas Essential Knowledge & Skills for science.