Oceanic Heat Budget
Theme: Systems and Structures
The student is expected to:
- identify the significance of the water (hydrologic) cycle (*5.6B).
- describe some cycles, structures, and processes that are found in a simple system such as the
Global Conveyor Belt, hydrologic cycle, etc. (*5.5A)
- explain and illustrate the interactions between matter and energy in the water cycle (*6.8B)
- relate the role of the ocean to climatic changes (*8.12B).
* Refers to the Texas Essential Knowledge & Skills for science.