The student is expected to:
- know that some change occurs in cycles (*5.6-A).
- identify and observe actions, such as flow, that require
time for changes to be measurable (*5.11-A).
- identify forces, such as movement of water, that shape
the features of Earth (*6.6-C).
- demonstrate that changes in motion can be measured and
graphically represented (*6.6-B).
- know that an equilibrium of a system may change (*7.5).
- relate the role of oceans to climatic changes (*8.12-B).
* Refers to the Texas Essential Knowledge & Skills for science.