The student is expected to:
- identify that radiant energy from the Sun is transferred into chemical energy through the process of
- identify responses in organisms to external stimuli found
in the environment such as the presence or absence of light (*7.11-B),
- identify the components of an ecosystem (*7.12-A),
- observe and describe how orgnisms includng producers,
consumers, and decomposers live together in an environment and use existing
* Refers to the Texas Essential Knowledge & Skills for science.